Preview trip – Orientation ProgramThe objective of the Preview Program is to offer the expatriate an overview of life in a foreign destination and is often used as part of the Assignee's decision making process. The programm provides an informative introduction to all aspects of living in a new city, tailored to the assignee's individual requirements
- Preliminary needs assessment call
- Make arrangements for airport transfer
- Introductory briefing on living in a new city
- General overview of area and map orientation
- Accompanied Area tour, featuring healthcare, transportation facilities, sports and leisure facilities, shopping centres.
- Accompanied property viewings
- Comprehensive “welcome pack”, including Intermark Relocation Guides that gives comprehensive introduction to all spheres of life in a new country.
Home finding program
Intermark Relocations’ “HOME-FINDING” service is a comprehensive step-by-step process that ensures the assignees will find their ideal accommodation and have a smooth transition to a new country.
- Assistance and guidance on budget adequacy and market availability Advise on typical lease conditions for a property rental contract
- Recommendation on best areas in terms of budget, office location, etc.
- Positives and negatives of each property and area
- Pre-screen all the properties available in the housing market within the given requirements
- Accompanied Property viewings
- Provision of Legal support: reviewing landlord's ownership rights, the third-party claims to the property, contract preparation, etc.
- Negotiating favorable lease terms: rent, amount of deposit, repairs or improvements, pets, etc.
- Inspection and Inventory Check
- Coordinating pre-move inspection with real estate agent/broker
- Accompanied move-in inventory.
- Post move-in support: follow-up call