Preview trip – Orientation ProgramThe objective of the Preview Program is to offer the expatriate an overview of life in a foreign destination and is often used as part of the Assignee's decision making process. The programm provides an informative introduction to all aspects of living in Moscow, tailored to the assignee's individual requirements
- Preliminary needs assessment call
- Make arrangements for airport transfer
- Introductory briefing on living Moscow/Russia
- General overview of area and map orientation
- Accompanied Area tour, featuring healthcare, transportation facilities, sports and leisure facilities, shopping centres.
- Accompanied property viewings
- Comprehensive “welcome pack”, including Intermark Moscow Relocation Guide that gives comprehensive introduction to all spheres of life in Moscow.
Home finding program
Intermark Relocations’ “HOME-FINDING” service is a comprehensive step-by-step process that ensures the assignees will find their ideal accommodation and have a smooth transition to Russia.
- Assistance and guidance on budget adequacy and market availability Advise on typical lease conditions for a property rental contract
- Recommendation on best areas in terms of budget, office location, etc.
- Positives and negatives of each property and area
- Pre-screen all the properties available in the housing market within the given requirements
- Accompanied Property viewings
- Provision of Legal support: reviewing landlord's ownership rights, the third-party claims to the property, contract preparation, etc.
- Negotiating favorable lease terms: rent, amount of deposit, repairs or improvements, pets, etc.
- Inspection and Inventory Check
- Coordinating pre-move inspection with real estate agent/broker
- Accompanied move-in inventory.
- Post move-in support: follow-up call