Russian Immigration Legislation states strict obligatory requirements for a foreign citizen planning to travel to Russia for employment, business or tourism purposes.
Any move to Russia on a new assignment always involves a number of processes and documents which need to be completed:
- Employment and Work permit
- Visa Support
- Migration registration with state authorities
- Immigration support for family members
Intermark Relocation is happy to take care of all the above and even more!
- more than 150 locations in Russia
- 9 CIS countries
- New alerts
- Immigration reviews
- Workshops for HR and expats
Our managers are always ready to answer your questions. You can call us at the weekends and at night.
- "personal manager" system
- support materials customized for expats and HR
- guides, instructions, process flows tracking of expiry dates of all authorization documents
- proactive actions for duly extension of documents
- 24/7 availability