NEW REGULATIONS ON WORK PERMIT ISSUANCE ADOPTED
Dear Clients and Partners!
Please be informed that the Administrative regulations of the MIA of Russia on issuing corporate and individual work permits (hereinafter – Regulations) came
Which law introduces the changes?
Ø Order of the Ministry of
What are the changes?
1. For the purpose of obtaining a work permit the passport of a foreign national, HQS
2. Basic characteristics of a photograph for HQS employees are as follows:
ü Aspect ratio 35 x 45 mm
ü Head height from 32 to 36 mm
ü Head width from 18 to 25 mm
ü Uniform illumination
ü No “red-eye” effect
ü Background: one-coloured, light but not white. Preferably grey or light-blue.
ü Retouching not allowed
ü Image must correspond to employee’s up-to-date appearance
3. Application forms for all types of permits submitted on behalf of a legal entity must be signed by the chief executive (head of
4. Provisions stating that work permit renewal and correction applications are not subject to state
5. If the documents provided to the authority contain notes made with a pencil, this is basis not to accept the application.
6. Standard (
Who is affected?
ü Companies and foreign nationals applying for work permits.
INTERMARK IMMIGRATION TEAM